Monday, October 20, 2008

Important Someone


I have so many important something to everything in my life. My family is important, my friends, school, issues, and etc. One person who is very important to me is my dad. My dad is everything to me. I love him and I care for him. In some way he understands me quietly without saying anything. I could relate and understand him as well. I don't know why, but he and I are like brother and sister.. but his my father at the same time. It's silly to say that I hardly talk to him.. but I feel like I'm more accepted by him and I am with him. I love him so much. He cares for his family, friends, and his work. My younger sisters often say that I get more attention from my dad than my four other sisters... well until my little brother came long two years ago. I've went with him to Kuskokwim for king salmon couple years ago. He and I were the only ones in the boat. I helped him.. by driving. Just sitting there with him felt good. I felt great actually. I enjoyed it even he and I were just waiting quietly for the fish to come across our net. Having a dad like him, I wouldn't ask for another one to replace him. I love you dad! 

1 comment:

Irniaq said...

I'm glad you recognize what a great man your dad is. You're lucky to have him - and he's lucky to have you, too. Beautiful blog post.